A UNIQUE SOAKABLE COMBINATION OF DIGESTIBLE FIBRE SOURCES
- Those requiring addition calories from highly digestible fibre
- Horses needing forage alternatives in the stable or field
- Those needing to build top line, while controlling starch or sugar intake
- Suitable for equines prone to EGUS
Fibre-Beet is particularly useful for performance horse, especially those who consume reduced amounts of forage, as it can increase fibre intake without the “bulk” of hay or haylage. When soaked, it is ideal for feeding to endurance horses at vet gates, or to eventers after cross country, to encourage fluid consumption and aid rehydration, especially when electrolytes are added.
- Like Speedi-Beet, Fibre-Beet, is quickly and easily prepared by soaking in cold or hot water. Full instructions are included on the bag.
- It is suitable for horses at risk of, or prone to, Equine Gastric Ulcer syndrome.
Speedi-Beet, Alfalfa, Oatfeed, Cane Molasses, Vegetable Oil, Biotin (10 mg/kg), Peppermint
Digestible Energy 11 MJ/Kg, Protein 10.0%, Oil 3.0%, Fibre 22.0%, Ash 10.0%
*** MAY BE AN EXTRA CHARGE IF MORE THEN 1 BAG ORDERED DUE TO POSTAGE COSTS. MAY NOT BE FREE CARRAIGE IF ORDER IS OVER 15KG ***